By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. Acceleratio B.V. has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Acceleratio B.V. apologizes.
2. Acceleratio B.V. makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. Acceleratio B.V. accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Acceleratio B.V.’s websites are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
3. We permit you to view this website for private purposes.
4. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
5. Acceleratio B.V. reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
6. You hereby agree to indemnify Acceleratio B.V. against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Acceleratio B.V. as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
7. If you are in breach of these terms or of Acceleratio B.V.’s Privacy Notice, Acceleratio B.V. may as its option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
8. This website is provided to you free of charge, and Acceleratio B.V. accepts no liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website. Acceleratio B.V. accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
9. These terms may be amended by Acceleratio B.V. from time to time.
10. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Acceleratio B.V. Pricacy Policy
Acceleratio B.V. respects the privacy of visitors and users of this website, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this website.